I woke up this morning & checked my email to see that I had a comment from The Planet Pink! She had given me my very first blog award!! The Beautiful Blogger!! I am so flattered & so excited!! I've seen other blogs with their awards posted so proudly on their pages & am now so happy to have my very own! And I must say this is a great one to get for my first time!! Yay!!
So thank you to The Planet Pink & I will first pass this along to seven beautiful blogs I've just recently started reading!
And to officially accept, you apparently must list 7 facts about yourself that people may not know. Let's see...
1. I don't like feet. I hate my own feet & I get squeamish if someone else's feet are on or near me. But I love love love my daughter's feet!! I could just play with them all day!
2. I type at least 100 wpm. One time I think I took a test & got 120 wpm. Don't know how interesting that is, but it's true.
3. I traveled for several months on tour with my husband's band a couple of years ago. People who know me in real life know that. They were a Christian metalcore band. Want to see a video? Check out their YouTube stuff. This was seriously my life for about 3 years. We loved it! Still miss it a lot sometimes.
4. I have a phobia of really big things, specifically really big holes. Just do a google image search for "big holes in the earth" and all of what you'll see makes me almost light-headed with fear. I couldn't even do it to give you a link.
5. I am almost 26 years old and have been married for almost 6 years. I got married really young. But he's amazing and I think I am a better person for having done it exactly the way we did.
6. I hate using a breastpump. I feel like a cow.
7. I love okra. Like a lot. And not the fried kind from Cracker Barrel - the steamed kind that looks like alien fingers.